Canon imagePROGRAF Print Utility is a free application that allows iPad users to print to Canon large format imagePROGRAF inkjet printers.
Print PDF data from iPADs via a wireless setup.
- Easy to choose print quality
- Ability to choose number of copies (from 1-10)
- Choose print orientation (Portrait/Landscape)
- Colour / monochrome setting
- Select anti-aliasing processing
How to use
- Use “OpenIn” from iPAD aplication to Canon imagePROGRAF Print Utility.
- From Canon imagePROGRAF Print Utility, choose a printer and easily start printing.
- In order to access the imagePROGRAF devices, the printers must be connected to a wireless network.
- If the size of the PDF data exceeds that of the paper size set at the printer, the image will not be printed correctly
- Canon Large Format imagePROGRAF Inkjet Printers: iPF650/655/760/765/iPF680/685/780/785/815/825
- Apple iPAD Devices running iOS 6.1 or later (iPad2 & later,iPad mini included)
- The imagePROGRAF printer will use whichever GL2 settings are stored in the printer at the time of print submission from the Canon imagePROGRAF Print Utility App
- Media types & paper sizes depend on individual printer model specifications