- Configuration: Grit Rolling Type
- Drive Method: Digital Servo Drive System
- Graphic Type LCD Display With Back Light
- Built-In Cross Cutter
- Networking Ethernet Port
- Mountable Number Of Tools: 2 Tools (When Second Pen Kit Installed)
- Maximum Cutting Force: 5.88N (600gf)
- Maximum Cutting Speed: 1485mm/s
- Interface: USB 2.0 Offline | USB 2.0 Cable
- Buffer Memory: 2MB
- Media Tracking Distance: 15m Standard | 20m Enhanced With Take Up Spool Installed On 140 & 160 Versions
- Minimum Character Size: Approx. 3mm Alphanumeric (Varies Depending On Character Font & Type Of Media)
- Programmable Resolution: GP-GL: 0.1 / 0.05 / 0.025 / 0.01 mm | HP-GL™: 0.025 mm
- Repeat-ability: Max. 0.1 mm In Plot up to 2m
- Perforation Cutting: Yes (Performed By Force Control)
- Die-Cutting: Yes
- Kiss Cutting: Yes
- Self-Adhesive Marking Film Up To 0.25mm Thick Or Less
- PVC Film
- Polyester Film (On Condition)
- High Intensity Reflective Film (Diamond Grade | Engineer Grade)
- Matching Stand
- Rear Mounted Media Stocker
- Media Catch Baskets (Front & Rear)
- Power Cable (3 Pin UK Plug)
- USB Cable: 2.9m Long
- User Manual
- 2nd Pen Kit (£345.00)
- Extra Push Roller Assembly (£72.00)
- Flange Kit For Enhanced Media Tracking (£195.00)
- Automatic Take Up Spool For 140cm & 160cm Versions (140: £1,950.00 | 160: £2,250.00)
- Cutting Blade Holder: PHP33-CB09N-HS
- Cutting Blade: CB09UB
- Loupe: PM-CT-001 For Checking Blade Length & Condition
- Fibre-Tipped Pen Holder: PHP31-FIBER
- Water-Based Fibre Tipped Pen: KF700-BK
Graphtec FC9000 Plus Series: Operation
The FC9000 is easy to use which follows Graphtec’s ethos of ensuring all of their products are highly intuitive, simple to operate and extremely efficient.
The plotter is driven by an large backlit LCD screen and tactile control panel which is used to quickly and easily adjust user settings, automatic registration mark sensing system and to support print and cut alignment which is crucial to ensure you achieve the best cut every time.
FC9000 User Modes
Simple Mode: This mode automatically sets the necessary cutting conditions need to cut through the chosen media type which is perfect for operators who are new to the machine.
Normal Mode: This mode is user driven and lets allows the user to use all functions and settings to tune the plotter in for specific operator requirements. Using this mode allows operators to set up to 8 separate cutting conditions which can be linked to specific materials and saved within the machines memory for future use.
Graphtec FC9000 Plus Series: A.R.M.S For Print & Cut
The FC9000-120 Plus is equipped with the A.R.M.S (Advanced Registration Mark Sensing) 5.0 System to allow for easy and highly accurate print & and cut applications for pre-printed media. This system allows you to cut out around pre-printed designs to create adhesive-back labels and stickers or die-cut / perforation cut through card to create packaging samples out of card.
4-Point Axis Alignment
This feature compensates for any skewing and shrinking on the X and Y-axis using sophisticated algorithms. This leads to more accurate registration and improves the reliability and quality of Print & Cut.
Expanded Effective Cutting Area
The ARMS system expands the cutting area to include outside of the area enclosed by registration marks. This increases production efficiency by reducing media waste.
When a design is printed using the matrix copy function, the marks are read and contour cutting is repeated for each copy. It can significantly improve productivity for Print and Cut.
Copy With ARMS
The COPY key allows fast access for making copies of downloaded data. It also supports cutting data including the ARMS control command for processing multiple sheets without a PC.
Graphtec FC9000 Plus Series: Applications
The FC9000 Is Perfect For Producing:
- Stickers & Decals
- Window & Shop Signage
- Apparel Vinyl
- Window Tint
- Paint Protection Film
The FC9000 is The Best Plotter For:
- Adhesive Backed Vinyl
- Heat Transfer Vinyl