General Delivery Information
All orders placed via our website are shipped using overnight Couriers.
We endeavour to dispatch all orders on the same day if placed before 3pm Monday-Friday. If you place your order after this cut-off then your order will be despatched the next working day. You will receive an automatic dispatch notification when the item leaves our warehouse. In some cases with high-value products, you will also receive a tracking number to be able to track your item.
Please note, we only ship to Mainland UK (excluding surcharge areas). For all other regions and countries, please contact us before placing your order for a delivery quote to your area.
We aim to keep our stock levels correct on the website but sometimes products may become out of stock. If your order is placed and the item is out of stock, you will be notified as soon as possible when the item will be back in stock and your order options available to you.
Please ensure your delivery address is correct before completing your order. We are unable to take responsibility for the delay or loss of a delivery where incorrect or incomplete delivery details have been provided.
Consumables, Media & Accessories
Some of our products may have FREE delivery applicable to them. This will be stated on the product information page and applied automatically at the checkout. Please check each product description for details.
Printer Delivery & Installation
Next Working Day Pallet Delivery
- A pallet drop will be carried out by a pallet company to the front of your address with no unpacking or placement service. Please ensure you are able to move, unbox and install the printer on your own as some printers can be very heavy and require 3-4 people to move.
- Delivery will be attempted between 9am and 6pm
- Please ensure someone is available to sign for the consignment as it will not be left and a re-delivery may incur an additional charge.
- Any additional items ordered with the printer from our website may arrive in a separate courier delivery.
Pallet Delivery With Remote Install
- Once you have received, unboxed and set up your printer, one of our certified engineers will call to arrange a time and day for a remote installation.
- Remote installation will include,
- Driver installation
- Software setup
- test print to confirm the printer works
- Up to 1hr service
Engineer Assisted Installation With Training
Engineer assisted installation with training is recommended for any printer 24″ and above. A certified engineer will hand deliver, unpack, place & build the machine. (Please note that assistance may be required, this will be confirmed with you before installation takes place). We will then download & install drivers and give basic training.
Disposal of your old machine can be included with your delivery and installation. Please contact us before placing your order.