By using this site you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of this site. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use RGBuk.com.
Descriptions of goods and services included in the RGBuk site are accurate to the best of our knowledge. We do our best to correct errors or omissions as soon as we are aware of them.
The images and designs used on the RGBuk website are the property of RGBuk and their respective copyright owners and are used by RGBuk with express authorisation. You must not use, reproduce, modify or distribute our images or any part of those images in any manner. In the event that there is any dispute between us in relation to this issue, you agree that until the matter is resolved, an interim injunction will be ordered, which will prevent any further use or distribution of the image until a final court hearing.
Your personal information will be kept strictly confidential. It is never sold, given away or shared with anyone. So, rest assured your contact details are strictly confidential and are not shared with any third party. Only carefully selected, authorised personnel have access (for customer service and abuse monitoring purposes) to view system accounts.
We may occasionally email you with special offers and new services to the site. If you receive these, you will have the opportunity to unsubscribe yourself from any further messages on the email you have received. Please be assured our aim is not in any way to invade your privacy, but merely to inform you of items that, given your experience in dealing with RGBuk, may enhance it still further. We have the right to refuse any sale for any product without giving reason as to why. We can withdraw the offer at any time without any prior warning.
When you use your credit card to place an order with RGBuk, you will naturally be receiving an email receipt for your purchase. To protect your information, our credit card processing vendor uses the latest secure transaction technology, and is compliant with card association security initiatives.
This disclaimer governs your use of our website; by using our website, you accept this disclaimer in full. If you disagree with any part of this disclaimer, you must not use our website.
Intellectual property rights
Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the licence below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
Licence to use website
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions below.
Without permission, you must not:
- republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or otherwise sub-license material from the website;
- show any material from the website in public;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for a commercial purpose;
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or
- redistribute material from this website except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution.
Where content is specifically made available for redistribution, it may only be redistributed only as agreed.
Limitations of warranties and liability
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up-to-date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to this website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill).
Nothing in this disclaimer (or elsewhere on our website) will exclude or limit our liability for fraud, for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, or for any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Subject to this, our liability to you in relation to the use of our website or under or in connection with this disclaimer, whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, will be limited as follows:
- to the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free-of-charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature;
- we will not be liable for any consequential, indirect or special loss or damage;
- we will not be liable for any loss of profit, income, revenue, anticipated savings, contracts, business, goodwill, reputation, data, or information.
- we are not liable for any of the content that may be present on any website we may link to or promote.
Law and jurisdiction
This disclaimer will be governed by and construed in accordance with English law, and any disputes relating to this disclaimer will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views);
- information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services;
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us;
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters;
- any other information that you choose to send to us;
- OTHER INFORMATION.
A cookie consists of information sent by a web server to a web browser, and stored by the browser. The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser.
We may use both “session” cookies and “persistent” cookies on the website. We will use the session cookies to keep track of you whilst you navigate the website. We will use the persistent cookies to enable our website to recognise you when you visit.
Session cookies will be deleted from your computer when you close your browser. Persistent cookies will remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach a specified expiry date.
Our advertisers/payment services providers may also send you cookies.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. (For example, in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector.) This will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites , including this one.
Using your personal data
We may use your personal information to:
- administer the website;
- improve your browsing experience by personalising the website;
- enable your use of the services available on the website;
- send to you goods purchased via the website, and supply to you services purchased via the website;
- send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you;
- send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications;
- send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
- send to you our newsletter and other marketing communications relating to our business or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties which we think may be of interest to you by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications);
- provide third parties with statistical information about our users – but this information will not be used to identify any individual user;
- deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website; and
Where you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the license you grant to us.
We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
In addition, we may disclose information about you:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk); and
- to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset which we are (or are contemplating) selling.
International data transfers
If you are in the European Economic Area (EEA), information which you provide may be transferred to countries (including the United States, Japan, OTHER COUNTRIES) which do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the EEA.
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available, via the internet, around the world.
You expressly agree to such transfers of personal information.
Security of your personal data
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall- protected) servers. All electronic transactions you make to or receive from us will be encrypted using SSL technology.
Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
You are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential. We will not ask you for your password.
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information may be subject to the payment of a fee.
You may instruct us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes by email at any time. (In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal data for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal data for marketing purposes.)
Third party websites
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
The data controller responsible for our website is eCanvas Limited.
The majority of these word were provided by Website Law.
Registered Office: eCanvas Limited, Orchard Nursery, Orchard Road, Hurst, Wokingham, Berkshire RG10 0SD. Registered in the UK number 05359685.