Do you want the highest quality prints and worry-free reliability? Then use inks and media designed to work in perfect harmony with your Canon Large Format Printers.
- Optimum performance with consumables designed for Canon Large Format Printers
- Inks delivering wide colour gamut, consistent accuracy and exceptionally reliability
- Wide choice of extensively tested media for endless applications
- Environmentally responsible
- Some things work better together. So if you want the highest quality prints and worry free reliability with your Canon Large Format Printers then use Canon consumables – designed to work in perfect harmony. Canon inks and media help produce consistent accuracy, wide colour gamuts, minimise bronzing and deliver exceptionally reliable results every time.
Canon inks for brilliant results
For the best results with Canon’s imagePROGRAF large format printers for the Photo, Fine Art, Proofing and Production markets we’ve developed the incredible LUCIA pigment inks system. Designed for optimum results they deliver a wide colour gamut, smooth graduation, reduced graininess (compared with alternative systems) and improved metamerism. This means prints that always stand out and that stand the test of time – thanks to around 120 years of lightfastness.
For our specialist imagePROGRAF printers we’ve developed a 5-colour dye/pigment ink system. This unique formulation improves ink adhesion and minimises colour “bleeding”. The result is clearer text, smoother curves and sharp fine lines, even on uncoated technical papers. Scratch and marker resistance is also improved so prints are more durable when compared with conventional dye inks.