Canon worldwide has launched a brand new web-based version of ‘PosterArtist’ software, making in-house poster design and print easier. All that is needed to start a poster creation is a compatible Canon printer and access to the PosterArtist site where a wide range of royalty-free templates, images, fonts and clipart images and icons can be found.
Features of the new PosterArtist software:
• Intuitive editing options
• Hundreds of pre-designed templates
• Quick access to millions of stock photos without leaving your design
• Exclusive Auto Design automatically generates multiple design proposals
• Print in vivid neon colour
• Compatible with Windows and Mac
• Gold and silver metallic texture feature to text, shapes, clip art and backgrounds
• Secure authentication with a Canon ID account
Find out more about creating incredible posters, banners, and flyers on
This free-of-charge online poster creation software is compatible with a wide range of Canon devices including the large format imagePROGRAF Series printers, imagePRESS production print engines, multifunction imageRUNNER/imageRUNNER ADVANCE Series devices, the versatile i-SENSYS/X models, right through to home and small office printers included in the PIXMA and MAXIFY ranges.