The Power of Orange
The inclusion of Orange ink makes TR2 ink a powerful new graphics tool for your business. By adding Orange ink to the print process, you can reproduce specific oranges and reds for logos and branding— adding around 130 new spot colors in the Roland Color Library for VersaWorks 6 RIP Software.
Expand Your Gamut with True Rich Color
With three different configurations in CMYK, plus additional Light Cyan, Light Magenta, Light Black, White or Orange ink, you can develop your color output like never before. True Rich Color combines neutral grays, smooth gradations, and natural skin tones to produce color quality of incomparable realism and complexity.
FlexFire Printhead Precision
TR2 ink combines with TrueVIS VG2 printer/cutters and FlexFire™ print heads to give you ultra-precise results. Every drop of ink falls exactly where it’s intended, delivering beautiful images and uniform colors, even in high speed modes.
Easy, Convenient, Clean and Durable
Print Confident with 3M and Avery Ink Certification
3M™ MCS™ Warranty and Avery Dennison™ ICS™ Warranty Program offer coverage for graphics printed onto their materials with TR2 ink and TrueVIS VG2 printer/cutters— with Avery Dennison offering warranty coverage for same day print, lamination and wrapping.
- Reproduce specific colors for logos and branding with Orange ink printing
- True Rich Color for incomparable realism and complexity
- Convenient 500ml pouches
- Ink results covered by 3M and Avery Dennison warranty program*
- No sacrificing color or image quality at production speeds
- Super-fast dry times and lasts up to 3-years outdoors with no-lamination
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified Ink UL 2818