Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-4000S
£3,245.00 exc VAT £3,894.00 inc VAT
The imagePROGRAF PRO-4000S is designed to deliver the high volume, outstanding quality, large format (up to 44”) printing you need, as quickly as possible, time and again, with complete reliability.
Buy today and receive…
- FREE CLUSTARACK WORTH £180
- FREE DELIVERY
Whilst Stocks Last
Out of stock
- Outstanding LUCIA PRO 8-colour quality, at impressive speed, with up to 44” large format production output.
- A new 1.28” wide print head enables faster printing while maintaining high print quality.
- Optional dual roll unit supports continuous paper feeding or automatic take-up of printer output.
- Visually attractive and distinctive, black body hardware design.
- Ergonomic design with a flat top surface for print checking and 3.5” LCD colour touch screen operation panel.
- Fast and easy printing of PDF and JPEG files directly from USB memory stick.
- Wi-Fi connectivity for easy connection and quick setup to wireless networks.
- High-capacity “hot swap” ink tanks for uninterrupted printing.
- Guaranteed colour consistency between jobs and different production sites.
- The Print Studio Pro plug-in lets you print effortlessly from professional editing software such as Adobe Lightroom®, Adobe Photoshop® and Canon’s Digital Photo Professional.
Take a more detailed look into the Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-4000s
New – LUCIA PRO pigment ink
LUCIA PRO pigment ink is newly developed for the imagePROGRAF PRO series to deliver printing with a wide colour gamut, excellent colour expression, superior dark area reproduction, low graininess, and good gloss characteristics.
New – advanced precision print head
The new imagePROGRAF PRO series 12-colour, fully integrated print head enables even faster printing with exceptional print quality. At a compact 1.28” wide, enabling efficient, high-precision ink ejection without discrepancies/
New – image processing engine
imagePROGRAF PRO series printers feature a re-designed processing engine: L-COA PRO. It combines the latest and most advanced Canon image-handling algorithms with a newly-developed, application-specific integrated circuit (ASIC) for processing high resolution images and data – delivering the very best print quality at high speed.
New – rigid platform for best quality
imagePROGRAF PRO series printers feature a brand new mechanical platform. The highly innovative chassis structure provides an exceptionally rigid frame that can maintain a precise distance between the print head and media – virtually eliminating oscillation for high-precision ink placement with little inter-colour discrepancy.
Dual roll unit
The optional dual roll unit provides either additional paper roll or functions as a media take-up unit for printed output. Media take-up can be performed with the printed surface either on the inside or on the outside.
The four key colours (C, M, Y, K) are arranged symmetrically further improving the new print head, providing a good balance between high quality and fast printing. Practical poster quality can be produced at up to double speed compared to current imagePROGRAF 8-colour series models.
Consistent colour reproduction is achieved between print jobs, compensating for any variation due to differences among printers or changes over time.
Great selection of software
The software bundled with imagePROGRAF PRO series printers support a wide range of large-format and advanced printing solutions, with features to optimise the efficiency of printing environments. More importantly, the software is fully cross-platform, supporting both Windows and Apple Macintosh computers.