Bring visions to life
Inspiring a new generation
Brilliant colour – Print in a full range of CMYK plus solid white
Ideal for graphic arts printing and light production, the Pro9542 takes advanced colour to a new level with single pass white-under printing. Affordable and unique in the market, this innovative high-definition printer increases flexibility and delivers stand out results.
- Print in a full range of process CMYK colours plus solid white
- Vibrant colour and high density white under printing on dark or transparent media
- Fully compatible with EFI Fiery® XF for advanced colour management
Vibrant finish: High-quality results with digital LED and Multi-Level ProQ technology
No matter how unusual the design, stunning high-definition results are guaranteed every time with the Pro9542. Digital LED and Multi-Level ProQ technology are combined with flexible media handling to produce sharp, vibrant print output on a wide range of media sizes.
- Sharp 1200 x 1200dpi print resolution
- Multi-Level ProQ technology for advanced colour print output
- Wide paper handling from A6 to SRA3 and banner lengths up to 1.3m
Media flexibility: Print in-house on dark and transparent media
Leading the way in media flexibility, the Pro9542 delivers fast, high-quality results on gloss paper, film, transfer paper, waterproof paper and more. Breaking down barriers and opening up new opportunities for on-demand solid white single pass-under printing, producing standout results on dark or transparent media.
- Print on a wide range of dark and transparent media, including film, gloss, transfer and waterproof paper
- Print on paper stock up to 360gsm single sided and 320gsm duplex
- 530 sheet tray as standard, up to 2,950 sheets with optional trays
- Robust 300-sheet multi-purpose tray for added flexibility
Speedy turnaround: Fast, on-demand graphic arts printing in-house
The high-performance Pro9542 combines advanced graphic arts technology with some of the highest printing speeds available in the industry, making it ideal for fast, efficient, on-demand printing. A highly competitive initial capital cost combined with ultra-high capacity consumables also contribute to a low total cost of ownership.
- Time to first print less than 8 seconds
- A4 print speeds up to 50ppm colour/mono, 28ppm A3 colour/mono
- 2GB RAM and 1.2GHz processor for rapid throughput
- Ultra-high capacity toner cartridges (42K) and drums (40K)