Graphtec CE7000 Plus Series: Operation
The Graphtec CE7000 is so straightforward to use. Graphtec has always followed a core principle of creating products that are easy to use and operate whilst giving maximum efficiency and speed.
The CE7000 is controlled by an easy to use control panel that gives you direct access to the most commonly changed parameters. Being able to save profiles for different media and also users giving you quick access to different settings when changing the media type or user.
There are two different operation modes, Simple Mode and Normal Mode. Simple mode automatically sets all parameters for the chosen media, this includes the force, speed and other cutting conditions related to the selected media. Normal Mode is a manual selection that gives the user complete control over all the cutting conditions found on the cutter. The user can then save up to eight cutting profiles that are set for a different type of media. This is then quickly accessed from the control panel profile selection that only takes seconds to select.
Graphtec CE7000 A.R.M.S System
The A.R.M.S (Advanced Registration Mark Sensing) 8.0 System on the Graphtec CE7000 Series gives you the ability to create precisely kiss cut, perforated and die-cut graphics using pre printed media. The versatility of cutting methods available on the CE7000 creates a very capable addition to existing print equipment.
The A.R.M.S system on the CE7000 allows you to choose from a multiple of cut types,
This option allows you to cut through the printed media, but not into the backing of the media meaning that you can produce hundreds of custom decals and stickers in one go.
The CE7000 will utilise one of the two special cutting strips to cut all the way through the media allowing you to completely slice the decal or vinyl straight out of the media.
You may want to keep the decal within the media and create a pop-out design. This allows you to create such things as custom packaging that requires pushouts or even multiple designs played upon a single card sheet that will be manually removed for finishing.
New & Improved Features
New Data Link Function (Barcode Data Management For Continuous Cutting)
Increase your productivity by utilising the automatic reading of barcode information. Queue up multiple jobs and the CE7000 series will automatically detect what cutting data is needed for that particular design and pull this from either the PC or a USB stick.
Improved registration mark reading
The CE7000 can now read registration marks better than ever. You will no longer have problems reading registration marks from holographic, clear and reflective media that could sometimes cause issues. This is made possible by the new sensor system and the A.R.M.S V8.0 optical registration algorithms.
Supports Adobe Illustrator “Crop Marks”
Adobe Illustrator crop marks can now be used in Cut Master v4.0. They will be automatically detected giving a much-improved workflow.
Segment Area Compensation (XY)
Middle marks are now used to improve Direction Segment Area Detection meaning that both the X and Y axis are precisely analysed reducing any risk to the deviation of the cutting path over increased widths and heights. This makes the Graphtec CE7000 one of the only cutters on the market with this ability, a great feature.
Expanded Cutting Area
One of the most anticipated efficiency improvements is the outside area cutting ability. This means that there is now minimal wastage as the graphic does not have to be contained within the cutting marks any more.
- Configuration: Grit Rolling Type
- Drive Method: Digital Servo Drive System
- Graphic LCD Display With Back Light
- Networking Ethernet Port
- Mountable Number Of Tools: 1 Tool
- Maximum Cutting Force: 450g
- Maximum Cutting Speed: Up To 1000mm/s (140 & 160 Models)
- Perforation Cutting: Yes (Performed By Force Control)
- Interface: USB 2.0 Offline | USB 2.0 Cable
- Buffer Memory: 2MB
- Media Tracking Distance: Up To 5m
- Minimum Character Size: Approx. 5mm Alphanumeric (Varies Depending On Character Font & Type Of Media)
- Programmable Resolution: GP-GL: 0.1 / 0.05 / 0.025 / 0.01 mm, HP-GL™: 0.025 mm
- Repeat-ability: Max. 0.1 mm In Plot up to 2m
- Media Type: Self-Adhesive Marking Film Up To 0.25mm Thick
- Stand: 60cm Optional | 130cm & 160cm As Standard
- Roll Feeder: 40cm | 60cm Desktop Model Only
- USB Cable: 2.9m Long
- Cutting Blade Holder: PHP33-CB09N-HS
- Cutting Blade: CB09UB
- Loupe: PM-CT-001 For Checking Blade Condition
- Separate Cutter: For Sheeting Off Jobs On Completion
- Fibre-Tipped Pen Holder: PHP31-FIBER
- Water-Based Fibre Tipped Pen: KF700-BK
- Media Catch Baskets: 60cm | 130cm | 160cm
- Carrier Sheet Table: 40cm | 60cm
- Additional Push Roller Kit: 130cm | 160cm
- Stand: 60cm
- Enhanced Software: Graphtec Pro Studio Plus
Graphtec CE7000 Plus Series: Applications
The CE7000 Is Perfect For Producing:
- Stickers & Decals
- Window & Shop Signage
- Apparel Vinyl
- Window Tint
- Paint Protection Film
The CE7000 is The Best Plotter For:
- Adhesive Backed Vinyl
- Heat Transfer Vinyl